Toronto - West End | contract | $70,000
Posted: January 21, 2019
Our client located in the West End of the GTA is looking for an experienced Financial Analyst to join their team for an 18 month contract.
- Support International Financial Accounting and Reporting group for the monthly financial close including: journal entries/accruals, reconciliations, cross-charges, and variance analysis
- Be a liaison between the ICS Canada Finance and Print, Production, and Shared Services teams
- Maintain strong working relationships with the internal and external business partners
- Coordinate accounting for Inventory, including: month end entries, reconciliations, and semi-annual counts
- Assist with Financial Planning & Analysis functions, creating and maintaining related files and models
- Other duties and ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Finance, or Business Administration. Working towards a CPA (CA/CMA/CGA) designation.
- Highly proficient in Excel. Strong Access skills. Oracle and Essbase experience is an asset. Must have strong analytical skills and be detailed oriented. Solid organizational and communication skills.
- 1-3 years in an accounting and finance role, with exposure to: accounting for inventory, financial statement preparation, reporting, and budgeting. Demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle a fast-paced work environment.
SEND US YOUR RESUME