Senior Financial Analyst
Toronto - West End | permanent | $80,000
Posted: January 15, 2019
Our client located in the West End of the GTA is looking for an experienced Senior Financial Analyst to join their growing finance department.
- Support the Budgeting and forecasting functions within the Sales Finance team
- Maintain strong working relationships with the internal and external business partners
- Assist with Financial Planning & Analysis functions, creating and maintaining related files and models
- Other duties and ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Finance, or Business Administration. Either designated or working towards a CPA (CA/CMA/CGA) designation.
- Highly proficient in Excel (VBA). Strong Access skills. BI related software and Essbase experience is an asset. Must have strong analytical skills and be detailed oriented. Solid organizational and communication skills.
- 3+ years in an accounting and finance role, with exposure to: financial statement preparation, reporting, and budgeting. Demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle a fast-paced work environment.
SEND US YOUR RESUME