Toronto | permanent | $55,000
Posted: February 11, 2019
Our client located in Toronto is looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join their growing finance department.
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data. Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability and end of year taxes.
- Coordinate employee benefits and administration as necessary
- Reconcile WSIB, EHT and payroll deductions for annual reporting.
- Prepare cash receipts deposit and other banking requirements.
- 5 years + in a payroll position
- Must have experience with excel and payroll services – Ceridian and Kronos
- The candidate should have superior excel skills and knowledge in the area of all aspects of payroll administration.
- Experience with hourly and salary employees
SEND US YOUR RESUME